The International Executive Board of Mulligan Concept Teacher’s Association (MTCA) is the administrative board of the accredited teachers in the Mulligan concept. The International Executive Board are elected members who oversee all business matters of the association.
The goals of the International Executive Board of the MCTA are:
- Organize and schedule International Meetings of the MCTA.
- To promote the goals of the Mulligan Concept.
- To disseminate international business of the MCTA.
- To uphold and promote the constitution of the MCTA.
- To communicate with regional managers of the MCTA.
North America: Mark Thomson – [email protected]
South America: Dan Pilderwasser – [email protected]
United Kingdom: Jean Madden – [email protected]
Europe: Peter Van Dalen – [email protected]
Australasia: Mark Oliver – [email protected]
Africa: Geoff Foat – [email protected]