The International Executive Board of Mulligan Concept Teacher’s Association (MTCA) is the administrative board of the accredited teachers in the Mulligan concept. The International Executive Board are elected members who oversee all business matters of the association.
The goals of the International Executive Board of the MCTA are:
- Organize and schedule International Meetings of the MCTA.
- To promote the goals of the Mulligan Concept.
- To disseminate international business of the MCTA.
- To uphold and promote the constitution of the MCTA.
- To communicate with regional managers of the MCTA.
President: Brian Mulligan – bmulligan[at]clear.net.nz
Chairman: Jill McDowell – jillianmmcdowell[at]gmail.com
Secretary: Eric Dinkins – dinkins7895[at]msn.com
Treasurer: Johannes Bessler – physiobessler[at]aol.com
North America: Mark Thomson – markt619[at]gmail.com
South America: Dan Pilderwasser – dpilderwasser[at]terra.com.br
United Kingdom: Jean Madden – porridgetown[at]eircom.net
Europe: Peter Van Dalen – ph7.4dalen[at]upcmail.nl
Australasia: Hani Al-Abbad – hmalabbad[at]gmail.com
Africa: Geoff Foat – gdfoat[at]yahoo.com